On Xbox One
- Sign in to your Xbox Live account
- Push the RB button on your Xbox One controller until you reach the Game Pass page
- From here go to the Search option and type Bleeding Edge
- From the Bleeding Edge page you can choose to "install" Bleeding Edge if you have an active Xbox Game Pass membership.
*Xbox Game Pass members can also choose to Pre-Order Bleeding Edge if they wish to own the game.
- Players who choose to "install" Bleeding Edge with Xbox Game Pass before launch on March 24th 2020 will only download a temporary placeholder file. Bleeding Edge will not be playable until the Closed Betas on February 14th and March 13th 2020.
On Windows 10
- Ensure you have downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates
- Push the Windows logo key to bring up your search bar
- Search for Xbox (Beta)
- This should already be installed with Windows 10 by default
- Once the app is open, you will be prompted to sign in. Make sure you sign in to the Xbox Live account which has an active Game Pass subscription.
- Type Bleeding Edge into the search bar in the top right hand corner of the Xbox (beta) app and you should see "Bleeding Edge included with XGP" appear as a search result
- Once you're on the Bleeding Edge page you can choose to install the game. If you click "play" before 03/24/2020 you will receive a message which states you are "Too early".
- Players who Pre-Order Bleeding Edge or play with Xbox Game Pass can play Bleeding Edge in the Closed Beta tests on February 14th and March 13th 2020.