Bleeding Edge will be included in the list of games available for Windows 10 via Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)
Xbox Game Pass
Play Bleeding Edge with Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One or Windows 10
- Ensure you have downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates
- Push the Windows logo key to bring up your search bar
- Search for Xbox (Beta)
- This should already be installed with Windows 10 by default
- Once the app is open, you will be prompted to sign in. Make sure you sign in to the Xbox Live account which has an active Xbox Game Pass membership.
- Type Bleeding Edge into the search bar in the top right hand corner of the Xbox (beta) app and you should see "Bleeding Edge included with XGP" appear as a search result
- Once you're on the Bleeding Edge page you can choose to install the game. If you choose play before 03/24/2020 you will be reminded that you're too early.