Before looking for Bleeding Edge in the Insider Hub you must first make sure you have received an invitation to the technical alpha from Ninja Theory.
Players log into Bleedingedge.com with the Microsoft account details linked to their Xbox Live account, players are selected depending on their answers to the sign up survey. Access to the technical alpha is granted to the Xbox Live accounts that meet the criteria, an invitation email is then sent to the address provided by the player in the survey.
We send invitation emails to the address provided by the player in the sign up survey, this means a player can provide an email not associated with their Xbox Live account if they choose. Receiving an invitation email does not guarantee the Xbox Live account associated with that address has been granted access to the alpha, access will always be granted to the account that completed the survey, regardless of email address.
Things to check if you have received an invitation but cannot find the game via the Insider Hub:
- At this moment in time the Bleeding Edge technical alpha is only accessible on Xbox One consoles, if you are accessing the Insider Hub app with via windows 10 or another PC the game will not be visible.
- You are accessing the Insider Hub with the account you used to fill out the sign up survey
- Some players have logged into the website and completed the sign up survey without checking which Xbox live account they were logged into
- In these situations please contact the Xbox live team for help recovering accounts you have created
- If you know the account used to completed the sign up survey but you want to access the alpha with a different account, submit a ticket and we can assist you.
- Please be aware unless you can provide us with the Gamertag and email of both the account used to sign up and the account you want access to be granted to we cannot transfer access.
- If you have checked all the above information and you still cannot find Bleeding Edge via the Insider Hub, there could potentially be an issue with the Insider program itself. You can check the current status of Xbox Live Services and see if there are any known issues impacting the Insider program or the Xbox Like marketplace.