This can occur when you lose connection mid game, check your network connection and make sure your console is connected to the internet correctly.
You need an Xbox live gold account to play Bleeding Edge online, make sure your subscription is active and up to date.
If your game has paused/frozen and hasn't recovered:
- Push the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select the Bleeding edge app from the side bar
- Push the options button on your controller
- Scroll down the application options and choose "quit"
If the game application closed following the crash and you returned to the home screen:
- Check your console is still connected to your network
- Check your network signal, confirm you are still online
- Make sure you are still signed in to the correct profile, (the one which has access to the game)
- Visit the Xbox live service status page and check there are no service interruptions