Bleeding Edge is an online action game which requires a fast and stable internet connection for the optimum online experience. Before testing your console to see if there is an issue check the status of your internet service provider to ensure there is no ongoing disruption or service outage in your area.
Verify the speed of your console’s Internet connection by running the Xbox One console speed test utility:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Select Detailed Network Statistics.
- The results should appear in a few moments.
The Microsoft recommended speed requirements for online gaming via Xbox One are:
- Download speed:3 megabits per second
- Upload speed:5 megabits per second
- Ping:less than 150 milliseconds
If you're still having trouble with your console you can contact Microsoft directly for support