When you try to log into game you may see no profile is signed in and you receive the following error message: "Failed to connect to online services".
If you are on Steam, please quit the game and make sure your Steam Browser is set from offline to online mode. Restart your Steam Client completely and try launching the game again,
If the problem persists, please complete the following steps:
- Click Change Profile button
- This should trigger a new login window to appear
- Re-enter your Xbox Live account login credentials and try to login again.
If the problem persists, please close Bleeding Edge and please check the following:
- You are logged into the same Xbox Live account as you are using to login to Bleeding Edge, on the MS Store app, Xbox Companion or Game Pass for PC (beta) app if these are installed.
- Restart Bleeding Edge and retry the above steps.
If you are still encountering this issue after performing the above steps and checks, please complete the following:
- Open Credential Manager
- Open Explorer, and paste Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Credential Manager
- Click Windows Credentials
- Remove every record that starts with “Xbl”.
- Restart the game and see if the issue has been resolved
If the problem persists, their could be an issue with your Xbox Live account. In this case you will need to verify the security information for your Xbox Live account or contact the Xbox Live support team for further assistance.